Sunday, September 16, 2012

A few classes!

I'm so excited to be a new teacher at Bee Modern Fabrics in Niagra-on-the-Lake!  I have a Granny Square making workshop coming up and will be running some classes alongside the very talented Alison Ellet!  Here are the details on the Granny Square Class:

CROCHET GRANNY SQUARES (and Granny Circles and Triangles)! We will teach you the basics and you will then be able to make many more, join them into a blanket, make coasters, placemats, bags, more blankets, pillows, rugs...if you love vintage, making granny square accent pieces is a must! Thursday, September 20th, 5:30 to 8:30pm, with a follow-up review/troubleshoot or show & share session on Sept 27th, 5:30 to 6:30 - $40 plus supplies. Call to sign up! (905) 468 8190



I will also be teaching a two day workshop with Spark of Brilliance coming up on Tues the 25th and Wed the 26 from 1-3pm.  It's a textile technique workshop where participants will be working on sculptural wall hangings.  Please check out the poster!
 I'm so excited to be attending a Pluckyfluff class in St. Catherine's this coming weekend with my good friend Andie L.!  I will be reporting on that AND more about my Hodgepodge Farm Residency coming up next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment