Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Classes!

I have some classes coming up! Oh! And please join my blog mailing list to be notified when I post!  All you have to do is add your email in the space indicated to the right of this post and - voila!  It's totally private too....

First is a two part beginner crochet class that I'm teaching through Spark of Brilliance.  It runs February 7th and 17th from 6:30 - 8:30pm.  Please click on the above link or see the picture below for more info!
 
On Saturday February 11th, I'll be teaching at the wonderful Greenwood Quiltery!  I'm teaching a simple cowl that is done in the round.  Students will be learning tips and tricks for casting-on and joining in the round.  Please contact Greenwood Quiltery to sign up or for more information.

I'm super excited to be co-facilitating a March Break program with Birdeye Family Programs that will be held at The Children's Art Factory!  It runs March 12 through 16th.  We'll be creating a whole puppet show with the kids!  They will learn storytelling techniques, different ways to create puppets and work on a show that will be preformed to their parents and friends and in the community!  Please see the poster below for more information and also get in touch with Birdeye to register!


No comments:

Post a Comment